East Avon New York Fire Department
Navigation Menu

ABOUT US

The East Avon Chemical Hose Company was formed in August of 1926, when the VanZandt Hose Company donated chemical fire trucks to them. In 1939, the East Avon Volunteer Fire Department Incorporation was formed and still serves the Town of Avon, excluding the Village of Avon.

The East Avon Fire Department works under the Part Town of Avon Fire District, covering approximately
38 square miles and 7,000 residents. The Department operates two pumpers, a rescue, a Quint, a support vehicle, Hazardous Materials Trailer and a Chief's truck, which run out of our two stations.

East Avon Fire Department Station 1
Station 1 is located at 1615 West Henrietta Road, in the Hamlet of East Avon

Station 2 is located on Sacket Road, near
Littleville Road, on the South West side
of the fire district.
East Avon Fire Department Station 2

East Avon Fire Department District Map

Home | About Us | Apparatus | Officers & Members | Fire Prevention | Emergency Responses | Community | Calendar | Explorers | Links | Members

 

Apparatus Apparatus Officers & Members About Us Fire Prevention Emergency Responses Community Involvement Public Calendar Explorers Related Links Home Members Log In Here